The University Standing Committee on Extension, Engagement and Economic Development’s comprehensive charge is:
- Advise university leadership in matters of extension, engagement and economic development.
- Recommend regulations and procedures which will facilitate continued improvement of the university-wide extension and outreach program.
- Keep the University community informed of the need for, and support of, extension and outreach activities.
- Advocate for adequate recognition in support of extension and outreach endeavors.
- Communicate the signature image of the extension and outreach mission of the University.
- Consult with the Faculty Senate’s Resources and Environment Committee for consideration of policies, procedures or other matters pertaining to the faculty concerns.
The committee members are: